|Date added: 10/27/23||MLS #: A11474954||Post Updated: 2023-11-01 11:26:41||Bedrooms: 3|
|Bathrooms: 2||Bathrooms Full: 2||Area: 2106 sq ft||Lot Size Units: Square Feet|
|Year built: 1948||Status: Active||Type: Single Family Residence|
Older 3 bedroom home across from ocean in prestigious Golden Beach. Long or short term lease available.
- County Or Parish: Miami-Dade County
- Zoning Description: 1300
- Subdivision Name: GOLDEN BEACH SEC C
- Lot Size Square Feet: 7500 sq ft
- Parcel Number: 19-12-35-003-0420
- Lot Size Area: 7500
- Pool Features: None
- Lot Features: < 1/4 Acre
- Furnished: Furnished
- Pets Allowed: No Pet Restrictions,Yes
Fees & Taxes
- Tax Legal Description: 35 51 42 GOLDEN BEACH SEC C PB 9-52 LOT 13 BLK 5 LOT SIZE 50.000 X 150 OR 14312-2507-14383-1793 1089 5 COC 26502-2695 07 2008 1
- Public Survey Township: 19
- Public Survey Section: 35
- Syndication Remarks: Older 3 bedroom home across from ocean in prestigious Golden Beach.
The data pertaining to real estate for sale or for lease on this web site comes in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with those Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name, the MLS name, or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. The information provided is thought to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify the facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein or for its use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLS's do not create, control, or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin in the sale, rental, or financing of housing.